Dell password recovery | recover Windows password for Dell laptop
Lose windows password on Dell laptop? Don’t worry. This post will tell you how to recover Dell laptop password for windows 7, vista, xp, 2000, 2003 and 2008, including local and domian user password.
Solution 1. Recover Dell password with Windows password reset disk.
The fast and the simple way is use Windows password reset disk to reset the lost password. If you have created a windows password reset disk, follow the instructions below:
- Start windows to welcome screen.
- Select one account and press to attempt to login.
- When a message prompt “Error account name or password…reset password with windows password reset disk?”, select reset windows password with password reset disk.
- Insert USB password reset disk.
- Follow the wizard to reset windows password.
Solution 2. Recover Dell password with windows 7 password recover tool.
If your Dell laptop runs Windows 7, I think Windows 7 password recover tool is one of the best windows password recovery tool for you. With this tool, just need few steps to recovery windows 7 password.
- Download Windows 7 password recovery tool and install it. Windows 7 password recovery tool can be installed in windows 2000 or later.
- Create an USB Windows 7 password recovery disk – Just plug in USB drive, and click Burn button.
- Press BIOS Entry Key (F1 or Fn+F1) to access BIOS Setup Utility, and set Dell laptop to boot from USB drive.
- Plug in Windows 7 password recovery disk to Dell laptop(the one you want to recover its password), and restart it.
- Select an account and click Reset button to reset the selected account password.
- Reboot Dell laptop and login with new password.
Solution 3. Recover Dell laptop password with Windows password Rescuer Advanced.
Windows Password Rescuer Advanced is a powerful windows password recovery tool that can recover windows 7/vista/xp/2000/2003/2008 local and domain password for Dell laptop, Desktop PC and Dell Server. Steps for recovering windows password:
- Purchase Windows Password Rescuer Advanced and install it.
- Burn and USB or CD Windows password rescuer disk – Insert USB or CD disk to computer, and click Burn button.
- Press F1 or Fn + F1 to Access to BIOS and set Dell PC (the one you want to recover its password) to boot from USB or CD drive.
- Plug in Windows password rescuer disk to Dell PC and restart it.
- After windows password rescuer launch, do: select one system from drop-list – > select an account from list ->click Reset button to reset the selected account password to blank.
- Click Reboot button to restart computer. Remember to unplug the windows password rescuer disk with the prompt.
- After Dell PC restarting, login windows with new password.