How to remove windows 7 password on HP, Dell PC
” I forgot windows 7 password password on my HP laptop, and I need this computer to finish my work now. Anyone can tell me how to remove or recover the password? “
- Question from HP community
“I haven’t used my computer for about one month. Now I cannot login my PC. A message prompt The user name or password is incorrect. What can I do to get my password back?”
- Question from Ask.com
“I lost my hp laptop admin password of windows 7, how can I reset or remove my laptp password? ”
- An MSN live user asked.
Here I show some software which can help to remove windows 7 password or other version windows password quickly and easily.
1. Windows Password Rescuer
What Windows Password Rescuer can do?
- Remove (recover) local and domain password for windows 7, vista, xp, 2000, 2003, and 2008 without old password.
- Create a new account for windows 7, vista, xp, 2000, 2003, and 2008.
- Enable administrator account if administrator is disable.
How to use Windows Password Rescuer?
- Download and install Windows Password Rescuer.
- Create a CD/DVD or USB bootable password rescuer disk.
- Boot the locked PC from bootable password rescuer disk.
- Remove or Reset password for Administrator or other account.
Get Windows Password Rescuer from Windows Password Recovery software site.
2. Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool.
What Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool can do?
- Remove (recover) windows 7 administrator or other account password without old password.
- Create a new windows user without login windows. The new user has administrator privilege.
How to use Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool?
- Download and install it.
- Create an USB or CD/DVD Windows 7 password recovery boot disk.
- Boot PC from Windows 7 password recovery boot disk.
- Remove windows 7 password.
Get Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool from official site.